There are newer employer reviews for ATL Events Group

Productive and fun workplace

Current Employee - Event Marketing Specialist  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Event Marketing Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ATL Events Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work culture, lots of expansion and growth opportunities, get promoted quickly, great management and organization

Cons

Sometimes there are long hours, but it's worth it by how quickly you can advance within the company. Also, the pay during the training is just average, but once you get promoted, the pay is great

Great company culture and training systems. I've enjoyed all the managers and mentors I have met within this company.

10 Other Employee Reviews for ATL Events Group (View Most Recent)

productive and fun environment to learn and advance

Current Employee - Event Coordinator  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ATL Events Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

travel opportunities, rapid advancement / growth opportunities, great people, pay

Cons

must be good at time management

Working with ATL Events Group has been an amazing opportunity! You learn so much in such a short time period! I excelled quickly through the program and have met a lot of other successful and fun people while working here. Everyone is very positive and has great attitudes. Best part about working here is by far the people! The relationships made here are great. Hardest part is being patient. Not everyone learns at the same pace so being patient with myself and others was a struggle for me personally. The management is great they understand/are flexible in different situations and explain why things happen instead of just telling you to do something, so everything is a learning experience.

Excellent environment to work and gain career experience

Current Employee - Marketing Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ATL Events Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very productive and fun environment, all training was very hands-on and all the trainers and managers genuinely care and help constantly to improve your skil set. There are a lot of great perks to working with this company...including: Travel opportunities, unlimited growth and earning potential, full paid training, travel/mileage reimbursement, weekly bonuses and an amazing team to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better career right out of college! I'm getting a ton of experience and having fun in a professional environment.

Cons

This isn't for people who just want to sit around and get paid for doing the bare minimum...you have to work hard, but the results pay off! The schedule isn't your typical schedule for the first few months, but after that its pretty consistant!

Continue with the Bonuses and Mentor-ship programs. Great Leadership in the office overall!

There are newer employer reviews for ATL Events Group

Worked for ATL Events Group? Contribute to the Community!