Top Notch Employer

Current Contractor - Manufacturing Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
Current Contractor - Manufacturing Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at ATR International as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent HR is very responsive. Everything done in a timley manner. Staff is very cordial and willing to work with you.

Cons

Part Time so zero benifits. Even part timers make money for the company. One might think that even some small benifit would be in order.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Be careful of this one!!

Former Employee - IT Support
    Former Employee - IT Support

I worked at ATR International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Recruiter in Mineesota "sounded sweet" - that's the ONLY pro I know of... sorry guys - I'm being absolutely honest here..

Cons

Oh my - WHERE do I start - not enough room for all the pages I need to write. Let's just say I was hired to work in a very large nationwide company - they make the fighter jets you see flying above you and "protecting" our country. First day - my mentor was standing in front of me looking at me with an incredulous grin on his face and a laugh in his eye - SPITTING in my deskside trash can in a office environment. My "team lead" (another ahem.... another "gentleman") cursed at me and used the Lord's name in vain at me if I approached him with ***A*** question. I was given NO orientation to work in the 100.000+ employee plus organization - I wasn't even given a pencil!! Repeatedly (translation: DAILY) I had to listen to the same clown on the phone telling the employees at this company "all our contractors are stupid" (Knowing I was in earshot - well, duh... train us a little you idiot and you'll find out DIFFERENTLY!!". "team lead" needed his filthy mouth washed out with soap 50+ times a day! Daily told to do things I had never seen, heard, much less used and when needing help I would have the most stewpid scowl you can imagine if I approached the "team lead". Employees took 1 1/2 hour - 2 hour lunch breaks, come in late and leave early DAILY while I was allowed a 30 minute lunch. The "manager" at this company would not speak (rarely) to me and would not answer my valid emails. "Manager" was sure to walk around and invite ALL of his employees to their bi-weekly ice-cream and cookies meetings but quick to point out in front of everybody ***I*** was not invited. Think MANY times before you punish yourself by working at ATR!!!!! You have been warned!

Advice to Management

QUALIFY yer employer candidates; this would be the employers your placing people's lives in!

Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at ATR International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There is nothing great about this company!

Cons

The employees are unfairly paid compared to other staffing companies. Management 100% expects you to love your job and stay with the company forever.