ATR International

Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ATR International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

An amazing company with amazing teams of people. The company really cares about its employees and goes out of its way to ensure that ATR is a great place to work. A positive and happy environment which promotes growth and innovation while allowing you to create your own opportunities.

Cons

We work enthusiastically super hard and are constantly running from one task to the next - sometimes it is a challenge to find a good work/life balance.

Great Management style.

36 Other Employee Reviews for ATR International (View Most Recent)

Top Notch Employer

Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at ATR International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Excellent HR is very responsive. Everything done in a timley manner. Staff is very cordial and willing to work with you.

Cons

Part Time so zero benifits. Even part timers make money for the company. One might think that even some small benifit would be in order.

Be careful of this one!!

Former Employee - IT Support
    Former Employee - IT Support

I worked at ATR International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Recruiter in Mineesota "sounded sweet" - that's the ONLY pro I know of... sorry guys - I'm being absolutely honest here..

Cons

Oh my - WHERE do I start - not enough room for all the pages I need to write. Let's just say I was hired to work in a very large nationwide company - they make the fighter jets you see flying above you and "protecting" our country. First day - my mentor was standing in front of me looking at me with an incredulous grin on his face and a laugh in his eye - SPITTING in my deskside trash can in a office environment. My "team lead" (another ahem.... another "gentleman") cursed at me and used the Lord's name in vain at me if I approached him with ***A*** question. I was given NO orientation to work in the 100.000+ employee plus organization - I wasn't even given a pencil!! Repeatedly (translation: DAILY) I had to listen to the same clown on the phone telling the employees at this company "all our contractors are stupid" (Knowing I was in earshot - well, duh... train us a little you idiot and you'll find out DIFFERENTLY!!". "team lead" needed his filthy mouth washed out with soap 50+ times a day! Daily told to do things I had never seen, heard, much less used and when needing help I would have the most stewpid scowl you can imagine if I approached the "team lead". Employees took 1 1/2 hour - 2 hour lunch breaks, come in late and leave early DAILY while I was allowed a 30 minute lunch. The "manager" at this company would not speak (rarely) to me and would not answer my valid emails. "Manager" was sure to walk around and invite ALL of his employees to their bi-weekly ice-cream and cookies meetings but quick to point out in front of everybody ***I*** was not invited. Think MANY times before you punish yourself by working at ATR!!!!! You have been warned!

QUALIFY yer employer candidates; this would be the employers your placing people's lives in!

There are newer employer reviews for ATR International

Worked for ATR International? Contribute to the Community!