ATR International
www.atrinternational.com Sunnyvale, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Fantastic Place to Work

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsAn amazing company with amazing teams of people. The company really cares about its employees and goes out of its way to ensure that ATR is a great place to work. A positive and happy environment which promotes growth and innovation while allowing you to create your own opportunities.

ConsWe work enthusiastically super hard and are constantly running from one task to the next - sometimes it is a challenge to find a good work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Management style.

Top Notch Employer

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at ATR International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Excellent HR is very responsive. Everything done in a timley manner.… Cons: Part Time so zero benifits. Even part timers make money for the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Be careful of this one!!

IT Support (Former Employee)

I worked at ATR International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Recruiter in Mineesota "sounded sweet" - that's the ONLY pro… Cons: Oh my - WHERE do I start - not enough room for all the pages I need to write. Let's just say I was… Advice to Senior Management: QUALIFY yer employer candidates; this would be the employers your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ATR International.

Worked for ATR International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ATR International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ATR International CEO Jerry Brenholz. All reviews posted anonymously by ATR International employees.