There are newer employer reviews for ATR

Boutique Search Firm where I am presented with pportunities to excel continually.

I have been working at ATR

Pros

Given the opportunity for professional and personal growth. Agile, flexible customer focused environment which can quickly adapts to an ever changing business demands.

Cons

Being a boutique firm unable to offer a wide variety of employee benefits that a larger firm can offer it's employees.

Continue to maintain unwaivering integrity with clients and customers holding fast to the values established like continual process improvement, go beyond to exceed expectations and being good corporate citizens by giving back to the community which they serve.

reviews filtered by
  1. Très bonne expérience en tant que stagiaire.

I worked at ATR

Pros

Très bonne ambiance de travail, dans un contexte multi-culturel, le tout dans une entreprise à échelle humaine.

Cons

Faible taux d'embauche, faible perspectives d'évolution

Continuer de persévérer dans l'innovation et ouverture vers de nouveaux programmes.

2. As a contractor , I felt supported by my management team.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at ATR

Pros

In a contract position, very supportive back of house staff. Good self funded benefits selection. We were remembered at the Holidays with a Holiday lunch and gift.

Cons

I actually did not find any cons to working for ATR in the roll of a contractor. I would have liked to be a full time direct employee for a company that helped with the benefits but as they say - it is what it is. My bills got paid through the recession and that is what counts.

It would be nice to get some feed back from you on how we are doing, meeting expectations, dressing appropriately, and more on a scheduled basis, especially those on long term assignment (over three years)

There are newer employer reviews for ATR