AVA.ai

ava.ai

A reset opportunity

Developer (Former Employee) Bellingham, WA

ProsFree food, nice coworkers and a keg. Location downtown is nice. Good environment for working.

ConsMajor lack of management skills in executive positions. No room for career opportunities and growth within the company although encouraged otherwise. Met with corporate glass ceilings from upper management on every project, impeding your own endeavors and progress which only reflects poorly on you as an employee. Asking for raises only gets you placed in line on the "first to go" list for the chopping block.

I was let go with no notice due to ignorance shared among the executives on the projects I actually performed and completed. This separation of employee and executive is astonishing within this company. I know the CEO just wants to sell out and move on in the near future. I do not advise working for this company if you value a long term and promising career in development, graphic design, marketing, sales or customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementI advise upper management to not fire creative and talented people based on their request for fair compensation, or false understanding of the projects completed by that person.

Work hard play hard

Software Developer (Current Employee) Bellingham, WA

I have been working at AVA.ai full-time for more than a year

Pros: An amazing office environment, I have fun at work, even when we're under pressure. Flexible hours, when I've needed time off, I… Cons: You will be here more than 40 hours a week. We end up working 10+ hour days often because of various projects and urgency… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice to feel empowered, pushed to do my best, held accountable and valued

I have been working at AVA.ai full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working with smart people Ability to creatively add my thoughts and ideas to everything I touch Feel valued I'm able to execute and coach based upon my experience.… Cons: This is a hard one....Have folks spread out is hard and we have to figure… Advice to Senior Management: Hold folks accountable Encourage growth through accountability Expect more from everyone...high performance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AVA.ai.

Worked for AVA.ai? Contribute to the Community!