AVI Foodsystems Inc.

www.avifoodsystems.com

GET ORGANIZED!

Route Driver (Former Employee) Buffalo, NY

ProsStarting pay was OK for the area. Esp. when other similar jobs are only paying $9.00 - $10.00 Per hour. Schedule is early morning 5:00 AM until about 1:00 or 2:00 PM, Mon- Fri. Worked with some nice people.

ConsCommunication within AVI was very poor. Management was always emphasizing how important it is for the Drivers to communicate with Management and vise versa. Neither side does a very good job. Management to Management was very poor. Warehouse Manager was never told about new accounts or issues until a driver mentioned it or new Machines started showing up for new installs. This branch has grown considerably in the past year and has out grown current warehouse. Drivers have a tough time getting product to fill orders by mid week due to lack of room for storage. Needs 2 Operations Manager's not 1. Current system is working and makes it difficult to equipment repaired for vehicles. Took me 5 months to get tires for my Company vehicle. Pay for Vending Attendants is very low usually around $8.00. Raises are very small.

Advice to Senior ManagementGET ORGANIZED!!!!!! You have 5 Manager's. All 5 will give you a different answer to the same question. Communicate better with employees and let them know what is going on with accounts and when new accounts are being added to their route. Need more than 1 FT office person. Office is dis-organized and no one seemed to know about interviews when a candidate would show up. Interviews are very unprofessional and should be conducted in a office not in the open where every one is walking around. Do a better of listening to your employees' including Vending Attendants.

unfair pay

Dining Worker (Former Employee) East Butler, PA

I worked at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

Pros: experience so you can get a better paying job Cons: new hires are paid more then employees that have been there for 2… Advice to Senior Management: treat all your employees the same No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Better Food Service Job

General Manager (Former Employee) Greenville, PA

I worked at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

Pros: -Worked in college environment -For the most part, co-workers were very… Cons: While the summers were laid back, you more than made up for it during the school year (fall & spring semesters). Management salary was decent,… Advice to Senior Management: Overall I think that AVI Foodsystems was a good company to work for. The hours and pay are similar to other food service jobs.… More
There are newer reviews on AVI Foodsystems Inc..

Worked for AVI Foodsystems Inc.? Contribute to the Community!