There are newer employer reviews for AVI Foodsystems Inc.

A lot of work for basically no pay

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warren, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warren, OH

I worked at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

Pros

Great learning experience and a chance to build up your resume

Cons

Extremely low salary! Also, annual raises are well below the cost of living increase

reviews filtered by
  1. Do your part!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

I have been working at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

Pros

I work most of the time independently.

Cons

If you do a good job there is always more expected of you.

Do your part of the pie!!!! We are not a team when its convienant for you!

2. GET ORGANIZED!

Former Employee - Route Driver in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Route Driver in Buffalo, NY

I worked at AVI Foodsystems Inc.

Pros

Starting pay was OK for the area. Esp. when other similar jobs are only paying $9.00 - $10.00 Per hour. Schedule is early morning 5:00 AM until about 1:00 or 2:00 PM, Mon- Fri. Worked with some nice people.

Cons

Communication within AVI was very poor. Management was always emphasizing how important it is for the Drivers to communicate with Management and vise versa. Neither side does a very good job. Management to Management was very poor. Warehouse Manager was never told about new accounts or issues until a driver mentioned it or new Machines started showing up for new installs. This branch has grown considerably in the past year and has out grown current warehouse. Drivers have a tough time getting product to fill orders by mid week due to lack of room for storage. Needs 2 Operations Manager's not 1. Current system is working and makes it difficult to equipment repaired for vehicles. Took me 5 months to get tires for my Company vehicle. Pay for Vending Attendants is very low usually around $8.00. Raises are very small.

GET ORGANIZED!!!!!! You have 5 Manager's. All 5 will give you a different answer to the same question. Communicate better with employees and let them know what is going on with accounts and when new accounts are being added to their route. Need more than 1 FT office person. Office is dis-organized and no one seemed to know about interviews when a candidate would show up. Interviews are very unprofessional and should be conducted in a office not in the open where every one is walking around. Do a better of listening to your employees' including Vending Attendants.

There are newer employer reviews for AVI Foodsystems Inc.