AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)

www.avid.org
  www.avid.org
There are newer employer reviews for AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)

ba job @ avid consulting

Current Employee - Business Process Analyst  in  Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Business Process Analyst in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) as a contractor

Pros

good environment,
motivating, free, happy, time

Cons

low pay scales increase pay grades

increse pay

12 Other Employee Reviews for AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) (View Most Recent)

As a college student, it was a great place to get 'teaching experience' and make a positive impact on students.

Former Employee - AVID Tutor  in  Arlington, TX
    Former Employee - AVID Tutor in Arlington, TX

I worked at AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) part-time for more than a year

Pros

My supervisor genuinely cared about the welfare of the students. I also felt like I was able to not just tutor but also be a positive mentor and influence in the lives of the students. It's great for a college student.

Cons

The only problem I had was the difficulty in scheduling hours. Because AVID works around the schedules of the schools, the times can be inconsistent and hard to work with.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant II  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant II in San Diego, CA

I have been working at AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) full-time for more than a year

Pros

great work environment, nice and friendly co-workers, the company has a great mission

Cons

Working for a non-profit isn't about the money, that being said, it would be nice to make a little more.

Worked for AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)? Contribute to the Community!