AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)

www.avid.org
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)

ba job @ avid consulting

Current Contractor - Business Process Analyst in Hyderābād (India)
Current Contractor - Business Process Analyst in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) as a contractor

Pros

good environment, motivating, free, happy, time

Cons

low pay scales increase pay grades

Advice to Management

increse pay

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. excellent employer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits & salary for non profit

Cons

Culture varies by department and location

Advice to Management

None

2. Not the AVID we remember

I have been working at AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great mission. Can change people's lives in a positive way Still some good quality people working there.

Cons

Read the recent reviews from actually employees. You can see the change in the company culture this year. AVID is heading down hill fast! If you are a tutor or college student and want to get into the education field, AVID might still be a good place to work over the Summer. However if you are an internal employee, steer clear. As other have stared, no room for growth, wages are low unless you are a Director level or higher. Too many managers do not know how to manage. Good employees are quitting left and right and are not being replaced leaving us with even more work to do. It's only a matter of time before the internal issues start impacting the profits of the company and the quality of product and service to the clients starts to take a major negative plummet. I could go on but you get the idea and the direct AVID is heading.

Advice to Management

Value your current employees. Yes, sometimes this takes additional monies either in the form of a bonus or higher pay. AVID is in a downward spiral. Are you will to stop it before it's too late? AVID has a great mission, but if we can't take care of own own how can we possibly take care of those we serve?