AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com/axa/careers/axa-advisors.html
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors

It's a great place to work.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY
Current Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

Room for advancement, recognizes potential, rewards you for hard work.

Cons

The structure of the pay fluctuates.

349 Other Employee Reviews for AXA Advisors (View Most Recent)

A great place to gain experience and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

1. Team.and family environment.
    2. Managers genuinely care about their agents/employees and seem to always be available, you don't even have to go to a manager, but other agents are always available as well.
    3. Training is great.
    4. Rewards are great with stock, pension, health/dental, 401k, etc.
    5. Recognition is great on both a local and national level.
    6. Joint work is always an option for both the newer and older agent.

Cons

1. You have to work 40 + hours if you're going to make it in the business. There is no such thing as overtime pay.
    2. Technology is not new.

Update the technology.

"AXA Advisors is where I started my career"... "I can easily say it is where I will likely finish"...

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

AXA Advisors is where I started my career and after just 3 short years, I can easily say it is where I will likely finish it. A company is only as good as the people who comprise it, and I will say the people that make up our organization are truly amazing. In a day where financial services companies seem to offer any and every product and service under the sun, AXA Advisors has been able to differentiate itself through its innovation, dedication and support. The platform we operate on is extensive, the level of training is unparalleled, and the resources available to a 24 year old financial professional are unmatched. When I started, if you would have told me I would be teaching CPAs and attorneys about certain elements of complex trust and estate planning strategies across the country, I would have thought you were crazy. The leadership, management, and resources backing our firm allow me to not only work in that space, but to thrive in it.

From a compensation standpoint, I have found AXA Advisors’ payouts to be amongst the most competitive in the industry. The potential for virtually unlimited compensation and my entrepreneurial spirit allow me to work when and where I desire and ultimately say, "If it's to be, it's up to me."

I have been truly blessed to come into a situation with phenomenal leadership, excellent systems, and a career opportunity where the demand for what I do appears to be increasing exponentially as the baby boomer generation continues to age. I believe that successful people will be successful regardless of the situation they are in. AXA Advisors enables those types of individuals to truly impact the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people, while providing the potential for substantial income.

Cons

Describe some of the downsides of working at AXA Advisors

Offer some advice or feedback to the leadership at AXA Advisors

There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors