"AXA Advisors is where I started my career"... "I can easily say it is where I will likely finish"...

Current Employee - Financial Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

AXA Advisors is where I started my career and after just 3 short years, I can easily say it is where I will likely finish it. A company is only as good as the people who comprise it, and I will say the people that make up our organization are truly amazing. In a day where financial services companies seem to offer any and every product and service under the sun, AXA Advisors has been able to differentiate itself through its innovation, dedication and support. The platform we operate on is extensive, the level of training is unparalleled, and the resources available to a 24 year old financial professional are unmatched. When I started, if you would have told me I would be teaching CPAs and attorneys about certain elements of complex trust and estate planning strategies across the country, I would have thought you were crazy. The leadership, management, and resources backing our firm allow me to not only work in that space, but to thrive in it.

From a compensation standpoint, I have found AXA Advisors’ payouts to be amongst the most competitive in the industry. The potential for virtually unlimited compensation and my entrepreneurial spirit allow me to work when and where I desire and ultimately say, "If it's to be, it's up to me."

I have been truly blessed to come into a situation with phenomenal leadership, excellent systems, and a career opportunity where the demand for what I do appears to be increasing exponentially as the baby boomer generation continues to age. I believe that successful people will be successful regardless of the situation they are in. AXA Advisors enables those types of individuals to truly impact the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people, while providing the potential for substantial income.

Cons

Describe some of the downsides of working at AXA Advisors

Offer some advice or feedback to the leadership at AXA Advisors

Other Reviews for AXA Advisors

Tough without base salary

Current Employee - Financial Advisor  in  Manasquan, NJ
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Manasquan, NJ

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

Freedom, good commissions, access to other insurance carriers, LPL Financial for advisory business, good benefits, stock purchase plan, pension

Cons

No base salary offered in Manasquan. Recycled leads that everyone in the office already called. Encouraged to push insurance products, even though we are calling ourselves advisors.

Start offering base salary. It would really help new advisors build a quality business. It would also reduce turnover, but I guess it benefits the company when you leave and they keep the clients you were able to bring in.

Great place to work - very rewarding

Current Employee - AXA Advisor  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - AXA Advisor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

Tremendous opportunity for earnings growth if you are willing to work hard. Great support early on in the career - excellent training program. Managers help you to get used to the sales process. Excellent marketing support. Team oriented environment.

Cons

you have to be willing to work hard to make it, but there is great support to do so. Once you grow your practice to a certain level it gets a lot easier.

There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!