AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com/axa/careers/axa-advisors.html
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors

Great place to build your own business

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Financial Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

Extensive training in both sales and products. Freedom to concentrate on any area of business you like. Minimal supervision although most senior FAs are very willing to help. Earn full commissions on minimal production across all product lines.

Cons

Low pay to start makes it tough unless there is another income in family. Same as pro: Success or Failure is 100% under your control. Need to be self-motivated. Quality of DMs varies.

Advice to Management

Continue working on technology. Expand brokerage offerings to allow options for those who are trained. Bring in more experienced reps rather than new guys out of college.

Other Employee Reviews for AXA Advisors

1. It's a great place to work.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY

Pros

Room for advancement, recognizes potential, rewards you for hard work.

Cons

The structure of the pay fluctuates.

2. "AXA Advisors is where I started my career"... "I can easily say it is where I will likely finish"...

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

AXA Advisors is where I started my career and after just 3 short years, I can easily say it is where I will likely finish it. A company is only as good as the people who comprise it, and I will say the people that make up our organization are truly amazing. In a day where financial services companies seem to offer any and every product and service under the sun, AXA Advisors has been able to differentiate itself through its innovation, dedication and support. The platform we operate on is extensive, the level of training is unparalleled, and the resources available to a 24 year old financial professional are unmatched. When I started, if you would have told me I would be teaching CPAs and attorneys about certain elements of complex trust and estate planning strategies across the country, I would have thought you were crazy. The leadership, management, and resources backing our firm allow me to not only work in that space, but to thrive in it. From a compensation standpoint, I have found AXA Advisors’ payouts to be amongst the most competitive in the industry. The potential for virtually unlimited compensation and my entrepreneurial spirit allow me to work when and where I desire and ultimately say, "If it's to be, it's up to me." I have been truly blessed to come into a situation with phenomenal leadership, excellent systems, and a career opportunity where the demand for what I do appears to be increasing exponentially as the baby boomer generation continues to age. I believe that successful people will be successful regardless of the situation they are in. AXA Advisors enables those types of individuals to truly impact the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people, while providing the potential for substantial income.

Cons

Describe some of the downsides of working at AXA Advisors

Advice to Management

Offer some advice or feedback to the leadership at AXA Advisors