AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com

Don't start your career here!

Financial Advisor Trainee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsSponsorship for Series 7, Series 66 and Life, Accident and Health exams.

ConsDishonest management
Unknown fees- $400 to rent a desk every month + other fees like using AXA's website which they won't tell you in the hiring process
incompetent HR-took over 6 weeks for one HR person to process my information so I could take my Series 7
Little to know training-In less you consider tactics of harassing people on the phone training
You can't make a long distance call or print a piece of paper without AXA charging you
If you sell brokerage you have to pay ALL of your own transaction fees
Get ready to fork over 50% of your commissions to your supervisor when you're starting
NO SALARY starting out-naturally when you're starting you'll need to pass your exams and build your book so don't count on AXA to get you through those first couple of months. Just so you know the average for starting brokers is anywhere from 300-1000 salary while training.
They'll take anyone with a pulse off the street and hire them
They're so desperate they reach out to people that have quit and try to get them back (I've probably received about 10+ phone calls from recruiters since I stopped working there).
Also...before you start working there just google "AXA Advsors" you'll probably hear more of the same, but check out how many law suite they've been involved in.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, this company is hopeless.

Great company, great employees, but hard so survive

Financial Consultant (Former Employee) Falls Church, VA

I worked at AXA Advisors full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of help and assistance from senior advisors Cons: No base pay, but good commission schedule Advice to Senior Management: Install some sort of base pay. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Karr Barth/ AXA Advisors Interview Experience

Financial Advisor (Former Employee) Bala Cynwyd, PA

I worked at AXA Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very nice building. Staff seemed satisfied and content. Cons: This company goes by Karr Barth Associates and AXA Advisors. They called in about 5 of us for a group interview and gave us more… Advice to Senior Management: Get professional, it will help you not receive reviews like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AXA Advisors.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!