AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com

Great company for a financial advisor to work with. Probably the best.

Financial Advisor (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe company invests more in its advisors than any other company

ConsYou have to be a driven person to succeed in this business. First few years the pay is minimal compared to the work but in the latter years the pay exceeds most other jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor new advisors, invest more material into educating them in what exactly they need to do to succeed instead of loading them with excessive product knowledge at first.

Felt mislead and strung along during the onboarding process. Very poor choice for recent college grads.

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros: Really none to speak of. Cons: Dishonest, always additing caveats. Invested over $1,000 of my own money to get licenses only… More

Terrible, management gets better off at other places and leaves interns to their own

Sales Agent (Former Employee)

I worked at AXA Advisors as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Relaxing, Flexible Hours, Air Conditioning, Good environment, Some kind people,… Cons: If management finds a better company to work for they drop all of their interns to go… Advice to Senior Management: Don't betray your newly interns No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AXA Advisors.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!