AXA Advisors
www.axa-equitable.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

My experience at AXA was brief, before I moved on to another opportinuty, but was a positive one.

Financial Advisor (Former Employee)
Woodbridge, NJ

ProsYour mentor works with you directly to help you establsih your book of business.

ConsVery much focused on taking advantage of your friends, family and acquaintances to establish yourself in the company, rather than teaching effective prospecting techniques to grow that market.

Your compensation is fully commission based after going under contract with a small stpend t begin, but until you are under contract, you are not paid at all.

AXA Advisors

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros: Fun and interesting place to work Cons: Didn't like doing cold calling More

Not easy but very comprehensive training

Financial Professional (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at AXA Advisors as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: 130% commission in the first year and a very comprehensive training… Cons: 100% commission based. Very very very hard to get started as… Advice to Senior Management: The executive management of the company has done the AXA brand an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AXA Advisors.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AXA Advisors CEO Henri de Castries. All reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees.