AXA Advisors

There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors

An enjoyable professional experience

Current Intern - Financial Representative Intern in Rochester, NY
Current Intern - Financial Representative Intern in Rochester, NY

I have been working at AXA Advisors as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Although I am an intern at AXA Advisors, many of the full time emplyees have reached out to me and offered their help or guidance. The work environment is very relaxed but you know that everyone there is a team and works as hard as they can.

Cons

Some of the training is too laid back. I would prefer a more regimented program especially because everyone attending is new.

Advice to Management

Continue to reach out to young employees and make training more regimented.

reviews filtered by

Not what it seems after you get there

Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at AXA Advisors full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good training if you are new to the industry

Cons

All promises made in the beginning are not necessarily true. All the leads that AXA is supposed to give to you are either old, or have been recycled so many times by all of the advisors who have come and gone. VERYexpensive, all costs of doing business, office, ink, printer, postage, computer back up , computer phone etc etc is charged to the advisors.

Advice to Management

Be honest about the costs of being an advisor at AXA. The way it was explained to me made it sound very minimal and easy to "work off" on a monthly basis, not true at all. You are either micromanaged or left totally alone depending on who your manager is, neither one provides a productive environment.

I paid for my Series 7 & 66 so my managers had no vested money in me and if I worked out great if not oh-well.

I worked at AXA Advisors full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you have 3-5yrs, work 10-12hrs, love smiling & dialing & live at home you might make it.

Cons

You eventually pay for your space, computer, etc. & if you are producing and actually making a living But, however, don't meet your current year goals you could be let go, even after 2yrs...

Advice to Management

Have a vested interest, help create business, build/demand teams and be part of the teams and if their is someone that has knowledge of a certain area of the business/financial markets harness/hone in on it. This way AXA will not be a swinging door company..

There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors