There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors

RBG Review

Current Employee - RBG Advisor in Austin, TX
Current Employee - RBG Advisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at AXA Advisors full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Really liked my coworkers as people. Everyone has an open door policy. Teamwork is utilized. Unlimited earning potential. Own your business. Flexible hours.

Cons

Management is poor. Training style is very unorganized and repetitive at times. Lots of costs associated with running your business. They treat you as a business owner, so very few costs are paid for by AXA. That unlimited earning potential is undermined by working with a saturated teacher market.
This was my first job out of college, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. For someone who knows 100% they want to be a financial advisor, AXA has a lot of resources as a huge company and a lot of great producers. Do not go RBG, go traditional to those who are certain about becoming an advisor.

RBG manager needs to be more organized with districts. Trainings are weak, with little fundamental financial analysis. Seem to be more of a salesman rather than I financial wiz.

296 Other Employee Reviews for AXA Advisors (View Most Recent)

Challenging Career with Unlimitied Potential for Growth Professional and Financially

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Columbia, MD

I have been working at AXA Advisors full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1. Support from the Management Team 2. Products and Services available to my Clients 3. Professional Development 4. Flexibility 5. Training and Mentoring Program for all new Advisors.

Cons

1. This is a challenging career, and you must be willing to work extremely hard. Your early hard work will pay off, though. 2. Depending on the type of practice you want to run, your connections will be invaluable when growing your business. It's tough to relocate.

Continue to innovate our technology platforms. The addition of SalesForce and online application processing has been great.

Satisfactory intern experience

I have been working at AXA Advisors as an intern

Pros

good environment, very well organized and good firm culture

Cons

tedious work, and lack of incentives

There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors