AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com

RBG Review

RBG Advisor (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsReally liked my coworkers as people. Everyone has an open door policy. Teamwork is utilized. Unlimited earning potential. Own your business. Flexible hours.

ConsManagement is poor. Training style is very unorganized and repetitive at times. Lots of costs associated with running your business. They treat you as a business owner, so very few costs are paid for by AXA. That unlimited earning potential is undermined by working with a saturated teacher market.
This was my first job out of college, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. For someone who knows 100% they want to be a financial advisor, AXA has a lot of resources as a huge company and a lot of great producers. Do not go RBG, go traditional to those who are certain about becoming an advisor.

Advice to Senior ManagementRBG manager needs to be more organized with districts. Trainings are weak, with little fundamental financial analysis. Seem to be more of a salesman rather than I financial wiz.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

It was an interesting experience

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros: Flexibility and is great if you want to work your… Cons: Have to generate your own client base Advice to Senior Management: Create an assistant position for new reps to learn the… More

Challenging Career with Unlimitied Potential for Growth Professional and Financially

Financial Advisor (Current Employee) Columbia, MD

I have been working at AXA Advisors full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. Support from the Management Team 2. Products and Services available to my Clients… Cons: 1. This is a challenging career, and you must be willing to work extremely hard. Your early hard work will pay off, though.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to innovate our technology platforms. The addition of SalesForce… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AXA Advisors.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!