There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors

Good, not great.

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

Massive company, dominating market share, offers many different types of investment options, plenty of external support from various internal but offsite call centers.

Cons

Terrible processes and procedures, limited training, very unorganized

Provide better support system for ALL employees of axa advisors, not just financial professionals.

reviews filtered by

Marketing and Recruiting Intern

Current Intern - Marketing and Recruiting Intern in Baltimore, MD
    Current Intern - Marketing and Recruiting Intern in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at AXA Advisors as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I assist the Marketing and Recruiting Director in all aspects of the job. She is an extremely creative and talented social media guru. She has been very trusting in assigning me with important, time-sensitive projects and has taught me valuable skills in all aspects of the job. Schedules are very flexible. State-of-the-art training program prepares new employees to be extremely successful.The branch provides this training for free and hosts weekly training seminars on how to utilize social media to spread brand awareness.

Cons

You definitely have to work hard to be successful, but they provide the stepping stones one would need to prosper here. The hard work literally pays off, you just have to be willing to put the effort in.

It may be beneficial to create a position solely for a Recruiting Director. It's extremely time consuming and difficult to manage all aspects of marketing and recruiting for the entire branch and its detached offices.

I've worked at a competitive firm in the past, there is no comparison.

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

Great training, great people, endless support, huge wealth building benefits, and a fun place to be a part of. Family culture, winning attitude, and competitive but team oriented environment.

Cons

It can be tough to get up and running, but once your going it's worth it.

There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors