There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors

Growth and Flexibliy If You're Ready to Work Hard

Current Employee - Vice President in Falls Church, VA
Current Employee - Vice President in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

You control your schedule. You control your career growth. You control your income. Tremendous long term earnings opportunity.

Great client interaction and a great platform to help client achieve their goals.

Great teamwork and great people. I'm proud to work for AXA and feel rewarded for my hard work that is paying off.

Cons

High stress level at beginning of career.

Overworked and underpaid for the first 2-5 years of your career.

May have to cold call when you start unless you have a strong support group of people who are open to doing business with you and/or provide you with referrals.

The industry flaw is how challenging it is for new associates to begin their career. Associates need help financially when they start and if they are not adequatly capitalized, they may fail.

Technology could be improved.

298 Other Employee Reviews for AXA Advisors (View Most Recent)

Good company, room for growth; very tough to start out

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

I worked at AXA Advisors

Pros

There are plenty of growth opportunities because it truly is up to you to make it happen. The harder you work, the more you will make.

Cons

It is very tough to start out as an adviser, but that is the same with anymore. No base salary.

If they offered any base salary, they would separate themselves from the competition.

Great company with great opportunities and the ability to earn high income

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in New York, NY

I have been working at AXA Advisors

Pros

* Top financial advisor platform in the business
    * High payout
    * Support & education in your future and future endeavors
    * Communication of new investment strategies & products

I started my career at AXA directly out of college 5 - 8 yrs ago and it was the best decision I had ever made. I'm now earning well over five figures (almost six) and very happy with the opportunities in front of me. You hear a lot of bad reviews about AXA. Most of that really comes from people that have failed and blam it on AXA. This is your own business. You have to put in time and work hard. They just don't hand you clients and say here enjoy. People think that it is ok to work 10 - 5 and things should work out. It just doesnt work that way. So if you are truly a hard worker and want to build your own career, AXA is a great place that will support you.

Cons

* Technology isnt always the top notch

There are newer employer reviews for AXA Advisors