AXA Equitable
www.axa-equitable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Company!

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThis is a great company to work for, there are global opportunites, the pay is competitive and we are given quite a bit of vacation time for the year, as well as "unlimited" sick days.

ConsThe yearly performance review process is painful, there are a lot of processes that seem unnecessary other than to keep HR in business.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the performance reviews, they are a waste of time. Also, control expenses, but don't make it impossible for me to order pencils without getting approval from 2 managers.

AXA comments

Financial Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at AXA Equitable

Pros: they dont know what I do Cons: Profits come from proprietary products vs advisors so they really… Advice to Senior Management: good luck More

Support for Executive Office

Project Director (Former Employee)

I worked at AXA Equitable

Pros: Management is looking to empower employees to provide their ideas to provide a better company… Cons: Fear of speaking out of turn in a hierarchical environment. Further there… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage mentoring program and collaboration among all departments, with emphasis… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AXA Equitable.

Worked for AXA Equitable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Equitable reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AXA Equitable CEO Mark Pearson. All reviews posted anonymously by AXA Equitable employees.