AXA Financial
www.axa-equitable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good internship

Finance Intern (Current Employee)
Gainesville, FL

I have been working at AXA Financial

ProsVery good internship to get your foot in the door in the financial industry. Every time i have an interview now, this is the main topic of what gets talked about.

ConsSome work is rather boring, at first you have to file lots of hard copy documents into a computer based system which isn't very exciting.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe experience I've had with AXA Financial has been a good one. Everyone I work with is always nice and very considerate.

Internship in Gainesville

Intern (Former Employee)
Gainesville, FL

I worked at AXA Financial as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good reputable company, but internship not so interesting. Cons: Monotone jobs, faxing, emailing, scanning documants and filing them, it… More

stay away

Edison, NJ

I have been working at AXA Financial

Pros: open umbrella can sell any product Cons: 100% commission. management has its favorites and ignores everyone else Advice to Senior Management: don't forget about your employees after 3months No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AXA Financial.

Worked for AXA Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AXA Financial CEO Mark Pearson. All reviews posted anonymously by AXA Financial employees.