AXA
www.axa.com Paris, France 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to make a career, not the best place to learn

Financial Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at AXA full-time for more than a year

ProsSolid company, with great products and good people.

ConsBe prepared to learn by lots of trial and error. Not the best introductory place to learn or develop the necessary skills needed for the industry. Definitely need work on what they do for their new employees. Basically "welcome to the company, now get out there".

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your managers have decisive plans prepared for their new employees. Need to take another look at their intro program to help guide the new (especially younger ) newbies.

Entry level grind

Registered Representative (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at AXA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of autonomy and freedom Fairly thorough product training Cons: Zero guidance Company focus is 100% on gathering assets - tough to succeed if you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Financial services

Financial Advisor (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at AXA full-time for less than a year

Pros: Tremendous oportunity if looking for all commissions. Cons: All commissions, and several licenses required No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AXA.

Worked for AXA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AXA CEO Henri de Castries. All reviews posted anonymously by AXA employees.