AXA intern

Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY
Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY

Pros

Very friendly and they all helped me when i needed some direction on the issues at hand. So i think its pretty awesome.

Cons

they are not the most effective group of people, pretty much screw around all day and do minimunm work everyda.

Advice to Management

There are many othert jobs out there in which you will find a more rewarding experience like wokring for a small firm with less people

Other Employee Reviews for AXA

1. Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Intern in Woodbridge, NJ
    Former Employee - Intern in Woodbridge, NJ

Pros

The people are great, offer a nice training program and working environment. It was great to be able to intern at a firm as prominent as AXA.

Cons

Due to the fragmentation of divisions inside the company there was limited contact around the company. I met some great people but wish that I could have expanded my horizons a bit more.

Advice to Management

I think the leadership is very good and helpful to all employees. I think regularly scheduled events across the company would be great.

2. Not too bad

Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I worked at AXA part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours; you choose your own hours for the most part and as your client base gets established, you don't have to work as hard. The hard work is in the beginning. High pay once you get your client base established and get going. It is rewarding and you get to make a difference in other people's lives. You get out of it what you put into it. The people here are great and very friendly and humorous.

Cons

They should update their computers and technology. I found myself waiting for things to load and it would not get anything done.