AZAD Technology Partners

www.azad.com

Second Rate Company

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Beaverton, OR
Current Employee - Consultant in Beaverton, OR

Pros

The checks haven't bounced and quarterly "socials" (beer bash). Friendly staff

Cons

They want to hire you as a W2 employee and treat you like a contractor. If they don't have customer - you don't get a paycheck. No paid time off. No vacation, No paid holidays. No paid sick/personal time. And all the time they keep telling you how important you are to them. The insurance they offer is mediocre at best, when they finally let you have it - you have to wait 60 days to apply and then another 30 to get the coverage info. II would have rated the compensation even lower if there had been something lower than 1 star. And you will have to sign a non-competition agreement that may or may not lock you out of most jobs in the area - only an employment attorney could tell you for sure. I signed less paperwork when I bought my house. So are you an employee or a contractor? I haven't quite figured it out yet. All in all - a lousy company to hook up with.

Do you really want treat people like this? Word will get around.

Other reviews for AZAD Technology Partners

Extremely grateful to the company

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Portland, OR

Pros

I have been working for AZAD Technology Partners as a consultant for over 10 years and at this time, I want to express how extremely grateful I am to the company. About 10 years ago, I accepted my first employment opportunity with AZAD and I was very pleased with my experience throughout the entire duration of the project, as I was exposed to numerous new experiences, technologies, and projects. The two subsequent projects were equally gratifying, with not even a week gap between projects. Additionally, AZAD’s management commitment and willingness to accommodate my professional and personal needs and requests, should it have been necessary, made it possible for me to focus on the tasks and successfully complete projects.

Thank you again AZAD for the opportunities I have had the chance to work on for the past decade. I have appreciated working for the firm, and have always been grateful for the rapidity with which the management has been able to redeploy me. I certainly speak highly of AZAD when asked.

Cons

No cons to share at this time

Excellent company to work for

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Portland, OR

Pros

I've found that the team at azad genuinely values me as an individual and accurately understands the potential I can bring to the clients that we serve. azad's professionalism is unequaled in today's workplace environment.

Cons

schedules are typically 40 hr work weeks - at times I am pressed to get things done on time, but it does make for a good work life balance.

Appreciative of the ways this firm has contributed to my career.

There are newer employer reviews for AZAD Technology Partners.

Worked for AZAD Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!