Second Rate Company

Current Contractor - Consultant in Beaverton, OR
Current Contractor - Consultant in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at AZAD Technology Partners as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The checks haven't bounced and quarterly "socials" (beer bash). Friendly staff

Cons

They want to hire you as a W2 employee and treat you like a contractor. If they don't have customer - you don't get a paycheck. No paid time off. No vacation, No paid holidays. No paid sick/personal time. And all the time they keep telling you how important you are to them. The insurance they offer is mediocre at best, when they finally let you have it - you have to wait 60 days to apply and then another 30 to get the coverage info. II would have rated the compensation even lower if there had been something lower than 1 star. And you will have to sign a non-competition agreement that may or may not lock you out of most jobs in the area - only an employment attorney could tell you for sure. I signed less paperwork when I bought my house. So are you an employee or a contractor? I haven't quite figured it out yet. All in all - a lousy company to hook up with.

Advice to Management

Do you really want treat people like this? Word will get around.

Other Employee Reviews for AZAD Technology Partners

Solid consulting firm

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at AZAD Technology Partners full-time

Pros

Well networked company. Always had continuous and interesting opportunities for me -- granted me the ability to take my career where I wanted. My Resource Manager and I had great open and honest communication. They always worked with me through professional and even personal obstacles.

Cons

No cons to share. I worked with them all the way to retirement. If you are interested in consulting, this is a great company to work with.

2. Unique Approach to Consulting

Current Employee - Software Developer in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Portland, OR

Pros

Opportunity to work on a variety of projects that consist of varying technologies within different environments. Stability with long term projects. Company that is personable and engaged with you and your work.

Cons

Always could have better medical benefits packages and costs, however I understand that has become more challenging with healthcare industry.