Aaa Mid-Atlantic
midatlantic.aaa.com Wilmington, DE

AAA Mid-Atlantic was a wonderful place to work.

Human Resources (Former Employee)
Wilmington, DE

I worked at Aaa Mid-Atlantic full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe people who work there are amazingly talented and fun to work with. Career progression is good if you are reliable and show potential. They have many locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and the Wilmington DE HQ is beautiful.

ConsRecruiting standards are extremely high and this is an exaggeration, but one of the phrases I used to hear tossed around was "They expect you to have a PhD. but only want to pay you like a dropout." Having said that, you can probably keep this job for the rest of your life if you don't mind slightly lower than average pay for similar work, you show up on time and just do your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe upper management has changed since I worked there so I can't reealy comment on the status quo. The upper management that was in place while I was there was much beloved by staff.

Fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aaa Mid-Atlantic

Pros: Good people, fun environment, decent pay. Cons: None, great place to start a career More

Awful hours, great pay for a job which requires little to no previous skill set.

Dispatch Coordinator (Current Employee)
Hamilton, NJ

I have been working at Aaa Mid-Atlantic full-time for more than a year

Pros: No manual labor. New up to date facilities. Cons: Stressful position, poor hours. No overtime. Advice to Senior Management: Meh No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aaa Mid-Atlantic.

Worked for Aaa Mid-Atlantic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaa Mid-Atlantic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aaa Mid-Atlantic CEO Bernhart Koch. All reviews posted anonymously by Aaa Mid-Atlantic employees.