Aaron Brothers
www.aaronbros.com Coppell, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

DO ANYTHING ELSE BUT WORK HERE..ONCE THEY KNOW YOU NEED THE MONEY, IT'S ALL OVER!

General Manager (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Aaron Brothers

ProsThe one, and only reason to work there, is to learn how custom framing is done, and the cost if it.

ConsAs a salaried General Manager, you are required to clock in and out a 45 hour workweek. I spent 4 weeks in Dallas, "training". This was 4 weeks of learning how to be a Manager! I've been a District Manager and Store Manager for over 20 years. I thought they were going to teach the process of custom framing...their bread and butter. Not so! I take over my store, and have a customer who wants to frame a football helmit! Guess what? I had no idea how to measure, not the first thing about it, I felt like an idiot.

Advice to Senior ManagementMorale here stinks, and they have lost many long term, and experienced Managers in the last year. They need to value people, instead of sending the VP to St. Barts every 6 months. Yes, that's exactly what he told me during a store visit. The gall of him, knowing we were struggling with payroll, and communication.

It's a retail job, you can't expect too much

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Aaron Brothers part-time for less than a year

Pros: Helping customers design their custom framing is interesting and can… Cons: -the floor sets are constantly being changed so many work days consist of moving merchandise… Advice to Senior Management: Schedules should be posted as far in advance as possible and then should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aaron Brothers.

Worked for Aaron Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaron Brothers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aaron Brothers CEO Chuck Rubin. All reviews posted anonymously by Aaron Brothers employees.