Aaron's

www.aarons.com
  www.aarons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Overall, I have had a positive experience working for Aaron's.

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

Aaron's is a profitable company and offers job stability. There is an opportunity to move up in most areas of the company.

Cons

I have found that some of the middle and upper management is weak. Many times poor or questionable management decisions are made.

I would like to see middle and upper management upgraded in a number of areas. The company is doing well, but ample room for improvement.

368 Other Employee Reviews for Aaron's (View Most Recent)

Long hours and little pay

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

long hours and overtime every week

Cons

long hours and dont see family. work sun up to sun down

think of your employees

What you get in pay - they take in your life.

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

The great people that you get to see and work with on a regular basis. You meet some AWESOME people that you start to consider great acquaintances/friends. Rewarded handsomely for your duties (if you are lucky enough to be put in a store that turns a good profit based on set monthly costs)

Cons

You are run ragged. Worked til you cant see straight anymore. Motivated by fear of losing your livelyhood. Dont expect to be more than a token family member - work is more important!

Create a position for an assistant manager at all stores that can allow for the General Manager to have some time off other than Sunday. 8a-10p going on six days a week is no way to create a work/life balance. Motivation does not mean create a sense of urgency by telling everybody they can (and will) be replaced. Yes, this business isnt for everyone - that doesnt mean you must keep telling your employees that until they all quit or get fired for no longer being motivated by that tactic.

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's