Aaron's
www.aarons.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Good company in need of some fresh management to become a great company

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aaron's

ProsThere are good opportunities to learn new processes and business concepts but you have to be willing to teach yourself (little if any sponsored training/education). There are some great people at Aaron Rents (store support centers in metro Atlanta). I liked my boss as a person and he drove me to do more and learn as much as possible to succeed.

ConsLow pay, little advancement opportunity. Management sees most home office employees as a liability and as necessary overhead. If you're not generating revenue for Aaron Rents you might as well be siphoning gas from the CEOs car. The good old boy network is alive and thriving at Aaron Rents.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo whatever must be done to improve corporate culture. You have great people working for you, it wouldn't hurt to let them know. Compensate people better and you'll keep the talented individuals that you know are more expensive to replace than to retain. Offer stock options - it's the cheapest benefit to offer and the most appreciated (other than cash) by employees. I would have stayed had I been offered competitive pay and stock options (the company has a bright financial future).

A low class business run by low class people...

Region Manager (Former Employee)
Birmingham, AL

I worked at Aaron's

Pros: If you are completely desperate and have no hopes of… Cons: Where to start? Well I was brought in as a replacement for the regional manager who was managing me for several months! All… Advice to Senior Management: Being privy, albeit briefly, to the daily ends and outs of the upper management of this company made me physically ill and contemptuous… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Aarons

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros: Decent paychecks are a plus Cons: Alot of heavy lifting is strenuous. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aaron's.

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!

Aaron's – Why Work for Us?

Aaron's is the leader in sales to lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much more. We strive to make a difference in the communities we serve and in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaron's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aaron's CEO Ronald W. Allen. All reviews posted anonymously by Aaron's employees.