There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Ok if you are not looking to stay with a company

Former Employee - Sales Manager
Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Aaron's

Pros

Pay and bonus potential was okay. Fun place to work at times.

Cons

If you are thinking about going to work for this company, make sure it is a company owned store and not a franchise. Most franchises have no clue on how the business operates and can be very cut throat.

Train your franchises on how to fairly operate a business.

337 Other Employee Reviews for Aaron's (View Most Recent)

I can barely walk when I get home at night

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

Will look good on a future resume
    overtime pay can be nice
    decent health benifits
    items in the store a VERY easy to sell

Cons

EXHAUSTING! I literally get home and collapse on my couch from sheer exhastion. From 8 in the morning until 7-8 at night it is non stop. I am a very energenic person and this job has drained most of the life from me. I litterally feel like a 85 year old at the end of the day. The two days I get off ,(not in a row) are just enough to make me feel "normal" for 24 hours, The pay for the work doesn't even come close to being where it should be. I am honestly just waiting for the day to come where I seriously hurt myself from over working my body.

Stop being cheap. Pay your employee's better! If we are going to bust our ass 50 hours a week, make us feel like we are being taken care of.
    Hire a few part-time people to assist the manager/ sales manager, especially on the day when inventory is received.

It was ok, Nothing special

Former Employee - Product Technician
    Former Employee - Product Technician

I worked at Aaron's

Pros

As a Product Technician I never had to work on weekends. I got paid every week which was a plus.

Cons

The pay was not good at all. No room for advancement. Depending on what store you work for the people were ok.

Treat employees better. Giving more raises. Following procedures more. Some stores could have been ran better then they were ran.

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's