Ok if you are not looking to stay with a company

Former Employee - Sales Manager
Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Aaron's

Pros

Pay and bonus potential was okay. Fun place to work at times.

Cons

If you are thinking about going to work for this company, make sure it is a company owned store and not a franchise. Most franchises have no clue on how the business operates and can be very cut throat.

Train your franchises on how to fairly operate a business.

Other Reviews for Aaron's

Horrible

Current Employee - Management Trainee
    Current Employee - Management Trainee

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

Paid weekly, Helping out the lower income people.

Cons

Tons of cons, I was lured into this job with the fancy titles and plus they said I was going to be on a salary and then when I had the interview the district manager gave me 10.00 an hour. The management is horrible and the hours are ridiculous. This job is for single individuals only with no kids because you will work 60 hours plus.

Give us a raise and stop worrying so much about the non renewals and focus on the customers

I can barely walk when I get home at night

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

Will look good on a future resume
    overtime pay can be nice
    decent health benifits
    items in the store a VERY easy to sell

Cons

EXHAUSTING! I literally get home and collapse on my couch from sheer exhastion. From 8 in the morning until 7-8 at night it is non stop. I am a very energenic person and this job has drained most of the life from me. I litterally feel like a 85 year old at the end of the day. The two days I get off ,(not in a row) are just enough to make me feel "normal" for 24 hours, The pay for the work doesn't even come close to being where it should be. I am honestly just waiting for the day to come where I seriously hurt myself from over working my body.

Stop being cheap. Pay your employee's better! If we are going to bust our ass 50 hours a week, make us feel like we are being taken care of.
    Hire a few part-time people to assist the manager/ sales manager, especially on the day when inventory is received.

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's.

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!