There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Aaron's is where it's at!

Current Employee - Regional Manager in New Orleans, LA
Current Employee - Regional Manager in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for Aaron'sf for the past 15 years. Started as a delivery driver and now I am managing 6 locations. There is no other company, that I know of, that you can work for that will allow you to make as much money as you want. There is no CAP on the salary. The benefits are excellent and the job is different every day. They promote from within and let you manage yourself. If you are a self starter and are highly money motivated, this might be the company you want to work for.

Cons

We work longs hours, but we are well compensated for it.

reviews filtered by
  1. Aaron's current employer

Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Down to earth people to work with in my experience. Hiring process is relatively quick. Good opportunity for those who do not have college education.

Cons

Horrible hours. Work weekends. have to use personal vehicle for field visits. Do nothing but call customers and field visit all day. Have to deal with low life customers all day long.

2. General Manager

Former Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Aaron's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Enriching people's lives, coworker support and team contribution. I truly have identified with a great customer base that appreciates the opportunities that they would otherwise have had to forgo. In these economic times so many industries were downsizing, job security was VERY GOOD !!

Cons

Hours and greedy franchisee's, typically strong GOPers that have no respect for labor, that all but exploit their help. GreenRiver.... with that being said... I have also had wonderful experiences with other franchisee's and I felt that should be mentioned as well.

Where do I start ...a corporate store position is good, I have been told, The franchisee in Denver leaves bitter sweet to become an appealing taste. This review is based totally on franchise conditions, or the lack thereof.

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's