There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Tremendous opportunity with a thoughtful company

Current Employee - Human Resources in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Human Resources in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was honestly a little bit hesitant about working in the rent to own industry before I started, but the opportunity sounded great so I went for it. Two years later, I can't imagine being anywhere else. I work regularly with people who sincerely care about their work. It is motivating to work with people who bring their best every day--in fact; it propels me to push harder! There is a lot of change within the organization, and it’s thrilling to participate in the future success of Aaron's. I had no idea the tremendous impact Aaron's makes on the communities we serve-- and was humbled to be a part of the service aspect of our business recently.

Cons

I think there is some opportunity with benefits. We saw a significant improvement in 2013 benefits and are always searching to be competitive in the market. I look forward to what's to come!

Advice to Management

I am incredibly grateful to work for a leadership team that is approachable and sincerely cares about its associates as Aaron’s does. Personally, I’ve never felt more supported by my boss and by my senior leadership team. It’s clear my success is their priority!

Other Employee Reviews for Aaron's

1. Great Company To Work For !

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Bakersfield, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Endless opportunity for growth and advancement in the company. True leadership is taught here. Career advancement based on performance and desire to win, NOT tenure and how many years you attended college.

Cons

Like with any challenging career, STRESS. Though if you find ways to deal with it and not bring it home to your family "Leave work at work" "Home at home" it is a CON that can and will be overcome.

Advice to Management

Keep Growing !

2. Positive Experience - Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of community outreach and caring individuals

Cons

I have none so far.