There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Great Company To Work For !

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Bakersfield, CA
Current Employee - Regional Manager in Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Endless opportunity for growth and advancement in the company. True leadership is taught here. Career advancement based on performance and desire to win, NOT tenure and how many years you attended college.

Cons

Like with any challenging career, STRESS. Though if you find ways to deal with it and not bring it home to your family "Leave work at work" "Home at home" it is a CON that can and will be overcome.

Advice to Management

Keep Growing !

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Positive Experience - Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of community outreach and caring individuals

Cons

I have none so far.

Great job for those who actually want to work

Current Employee - General Manager in Mableton, GA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Mableton, GA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits, growth opportunity, pay, relationship building with customers and co-workers. I've read over 100 reviews here about Aaron's. I have been with the company less than two years and have been promoted several times. I have no college degree and yet I will make close to $100,000.00 this year. Anyone who has written a negative review needs to look in the mirror. You will get out what you are willing to put in. This company rewards accomplishments. I wish I had started with them years ago, the work is not always easy and the hours can be long but if you have a great work ethic and want to move up, have a great career and feel like you have made a difference in peoples lives, Aaron's is a great place to be. If you are lazy, a whiner or can't take responsiblity for your own actions, you will wind up on here blaming the company because YOU couldn't cut it. If you think you have potential to be great and want a great career....this is the place!

Cons

Long hours at times. Occasionally dealing with an irrational customer. Too much email.

Advice to Management

Do exit interviews, let's talk to some of these people on the way out and find out what we could have done to save our relationship and kept them on the team.