There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Great culture! Amazing coworkers! Strong Leadership

Current Employee - Home Office Support  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Home Office Support in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great support staff. Coworkers that care and are committed to getting the work done. Awesome benefits. Family oriented corporate culture. Wear multiple hats

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Continue to build and develop internal talent

326 Other Employee Reviews for Aaron's (View Most Recent)

Great job for those who actually want to work

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Mableton, GA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Mableton, GA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, growth opportunity, pay, relationship building with customers and co-workers. I've read over 100 reviews here about Aaron's. I have been with the company less than two years and have been promoted several times. I have no college degree and yet I will make close to $100,000.00 this year. Anyone who has written a negative review needs to look in the mirror. You will get out what you are willing to put in. This company rewards accomplishments. I wish I had started with them years ago, the work is not always easy and the hours can be long but if you have a great work ethic and want to move up, have a great career and feel like you have made a difference in peoples lives, Aaron's is a great place to be. If you are lazy, a whiner or can't take responsiblity for your own actions, you will wind up on here blaming the company because YOU couldn't cut it. If you think you have potential to be great and want a great career....this is the place!

Cons

Long hours at times. Occasionally dealing with an irrational customer. Too much email.

Do exit interviews, let's talk to some of these people on the way out and find out what we could have done to save our relationship and kept them on the team.

Tremendous opportunity with a thoughtful company

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aaron's full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was honestly a little bit hesitant about working in the rent to own industry before I started, but the opportunity sounded great so I went for it. Two years later, I can't imagine being anywhere else. I work regularly with people who sincerely care about their work. It is motivating to work with people who bring their best every day--in fact; it propels me to push harder! There is a lot of change within the organization, and it’s thrilling to participate in the future success of Aaron's. I had no idea the tremendous impact Aaron's makes on the communities we serve-- and was humbled to be a part of the service aspect of our business recently.

Cons

I think there is some opportunity with benefits. We saw a significant improvement in 2013 benefits and are always searching to be competitive in the market. I look forward to what's to come!

I am incredibly grateful to work for a leadership team that is approachable and sincerely cares about its associates as Aaron’s does. Personally, I’ve never felt more supported by my boss and by my senior leadership team. It’s clear my success is their priority!

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!