Aaron's

www.aarons.com

i get a good work out

Current Employee - Product Technician  in  Marietta, GA
Current Employee - Product Technician in Marietta, GA

Pros

you get a good work out and seeing satifaction on a custumers faces is always a warm feeing

Cons

not enough pay for what is required for this job and the fact you can really get hurt

its always a team effort

Other reviews for Aaron's

My time with the company has been rewarding and informative.

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - General Manager in Columbus, OH

Pros

Aarons does offer those who strive and work hard the availabilty to grow with in the company. The benefits are very good for me and my family. The pay is competitive with other positions of like manner. I am thankful for the opportunity to grow and learn with in this organizantion. We are definately moving in a better direction.

Cons

I feel that the training has not been the most adaquate in the past. Some days the stress level can be high and tiring.

continue to seek out ways to make aarons the best place to have a career.

Work for Aarons Corporate and not a Franchise !!!

Former Employee - General Manager
    Former Employee - General Manager

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Corporate is wonderful about listening to your ideas and helping you with problems that you are having. Gives support and ideas for you to try which will help you succeed.
    Corporate gives you free reign on how to promote your store, Franchise does not.

Cons

Franchise stores have Aarons rules and then there is their rules. Franchise stores mostly go by what Aarons wants but then again they have their own way of doing things as well. We were never on the same page as everyone else. Always behind in being notified of changes, then when down to the crunch, franchise principal and Regional Manager wanted it done yesterdeay.
    Aarons Corp stores work with you on problem employees, numbers, profit and loss to where a franchise store does not.
    I worked for a franchise and will never do again.
    Hours were crazy with no time for family or personal life.

take a good hard look at some of the franchise stores out there. Dig deep into how they are treating their employees and what they stand for. Your just a number to them, not a long term employee. I would still be there if I had the opportunity to fire the ones that were not performing their jobs, instead i got fired for not producing numbers as requested. Also, check your franchise stores for knowledge on the FMLA law. The one i worked for had no idea what, when or even how FMLA worked.

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's.

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!