There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Job for a peoples person

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

Travel, Meeting new people,helping people get the things that they wanted but could not afford to buy outright.

Cons

heavy lifting, some irate customers at times.

listen to the employees concerns, happy employees get better results, and a more productive store.

323 Other Employee Reviews for Aaron's (View Most Recent)

aarons

Current Employee - Product Technician  in  Adrian, MI
    Current Employee - Product Technician in Adrian, MI

I have been working at Aaron's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy work, paid holidays, vacation time, insurance.

Cons

They pay above min. wage but not much. growth is slow, management seems powerless always needing someone with a higher code for somthing.

empower your managers. pay us more. lose the race car and give us all a raise

Great Benefits, worse work enviroment!!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Aaron's full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employee discounts, great benefits, commisions.

Cons

Way to much work to do for what they pay, they expect for you to do a million things per day including cleaning and moving heavy furniture. No team work at all, No matter how hard you work..you never please uper managment... Is always the PT's and CSR's foult and we never meet expectations :-/ So stressfull.. When GM gets a call from a costumer..he always needs to know who is calling??..what they want?? And if it sounds like an upset customer..he is not there.. He actually says IM NOT HERE IM INVISIBLE..IM NOT HERE DONT BOTHER ME...In short words he doesnt like to take calls from costumers that calls from current costumers asking for the store manager! My sales manager??? Well she is a bipolar horrible lady...long story... But yes...is very stressing working in a place like this.. 3 Csr in the last 2years..i have been there 6 mos only and i dont think I'll b there another 6.. Im already looking for something else!
    P.S
    No breaks unless you r a smoker!!

Organize your self..help a little more instead of sitting all day talking to the wife on your cell and leaving the SM your to do list!

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!