Stay Away.

Current Employee - Manager Trainee
Current Employee - Manager Trainee

I have been working at Aaron's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sunday's Off...I really don't have any other pro's

Cons

During my time at Aaron's I have noticed that management doesn't know how to run this company. There are way to many policy changes coming from multiple directions to keep up with. The hours worked compared to pay is very low because there are other jobs that pay the same and you work less hours. If you are single and want to work without the enjoyment of having a life this place is a perfect fit, otherwise stay away.

Let the GM's run the stores and eliminate commands down to one person. Also realize that every store isn't exactly the same and run each store store according to their region.

Other Reviews for Aaron's

Wages were not enough for the amount of work.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Aaron's full-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-workers were friendly and off every Sunday

Cons

There was only one person selling the products and doing the marketing on a regular basis and it was the person who was paid the least in the store. If not for that one person they wouldn't have had customers. It was sleasy work, usually convincing people to buy things that you knew you were going take back in a few months because the amount of interest on leasing these items was far too much and most did not have the education to know better. Simply taking advantage of people all day everyday.

Upper management needs to better explain what will happen if they are unable to pay, not just sit down and spit out number at people. Higher commission should be paid, $3 dollars for your $3000 merchandise is not work the hassle of 2 hours of work.

The most devastating job I've ever had

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Aaron's full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is great and the customers are fun. I enjoyed working with the public, and my fellow CSR was amazing.

Cons

Basically my store was filled with children pretending to be adults. Everyone I worked with were drug addicts including management all the way to the DM and the management was verbally and emotionally abusive. I watched while our drivers got behind the wheel high as a kite. Calling human resources did no good. Everyone that I reported still works there, proving that the corporation couldn't care less about a safe and friendly work place.

My advice to upper management is to start paying better attention to what goes on in your stores. I have never had a worse job experience in my life and I can't believe ANY company would allow their employees to act like that.

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's.

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!