Aaron's

www.aarons.com
  www.aarons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's

Great company to work for

Current Employee - General Manager in Spanish Fort, AL
Current Employee - General Manager in Spanish Fort, AL

I have been working at Aaron's

Pros

Graet company to work for benifits a good and at the Gm level or higher vary little micro management. bounce are great as well. ( makes up for the base pay)

Cons

Pay is the bigest and one of the VARY few cons. but the bonuses make up for some of it. At the gm level or higher the pay is not bad but below that the pay is really bad for what you are required to do and be responsable for.

pay your store level employees better you will get more qualified people that need less REtraing(that saves you money) and your customers will be happier (this makes you more money) becuase there will be less dumb mistakes. But what do i know I just manage the under paid people. these people are your "operations deparment" they are the ones that keep every one else employeed. If it were me I would want a little more job securtiy.

373 Other Employee Reviews for Aaron's (View Most Recent)

This is where you find out how good are your people skills

Former Employee - Assistant Manager In Training in Eagle Pass, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager In Training in Eagle Pass, TX

I worked at Aaron's

Pros

good pay, and good bonuses. some guys would almost match up there paycheck with the bonus they would recieve

Cons

long hours might go in at seven am and stay til closing time. also missing days is very frowned upon it is a small group and you need everyone to show up

a set schedule be more flexible

It was an experience that opened my eyes to how shady customers can be.

Former Employee - Customer Accounts Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Customer Accounts Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Aaron's

Pros

All management under the GM is paid hourly with and you are garanteed over time every week. I think that it is a great way to provide products to consumers that have no credit. Some times it is busy but it can be laid back as well.

Cons

You started to hate people because you would get lied to so much. As a Customer Accounts Manager it was your job to go to customer's homes and get resolutions to their accounts if you could not get them on the phone. It was a grey area when it came to herassment of the customer who has not paid by their due date.

My manager was great. He understood how life was and tried his best to give time off if you needed it. The company is always sending out news letters and ways not only to do your job but to become better at it. The downfall in this area in my opinion was the District Manager. There were times that he could be great but others not so much. He was passionate about Aaron's but he was an ass and it was hard to work for him at time.

There are newer employer reviews for Aaron's