There are newer employer reviews for Aasonn

They neglect to tell you about all the travel involved.....

Former Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Naperville, IL
Former Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Naperville, IL

I worked at Aasonn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great collaborative atmosphere, great people, competitive salary, great product

Cons

You are told that travelling is minimal, only for Implementation Kick Off's & Go Live's. The truth of the matter is that since you might have 8 or more clients you are working for simultaneously, you can be travelling several times a month. Also was not made aware of the workload & ridiculous hours required, especially when you have an overseas client.

Advice to Management

Be more upfront & realistic about the workload & travel requirement

Aasonn Response

Jul 11, 2014 – CEO

I personally have been asking our consultants in all departments to let me know what percent of their time they spend traveling. Currently the response to a random selection of 20 consultants noted ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Aasonn

Excellent company, with great career growth potential!

Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Aasonn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growing company that gives employees the opportunity to excel at their current jobs, and grow into future roles within the company. The CEO and Senior Management team is very encouraging and rewards those who work hard and produce great work!

Cons

This is a fast growing company, and changes are guaranteed. If you are not great with change, then this is not the place for you. However, if change and growth excites you, then this company is ideal!

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage your team members to build and grow their knowledge! It is so important for consultants to stay at the top of the new information and continue to develop and grow as professionals.

Aasonn Response

Jul 11, 2014 – CEO

I am currently working with our KM team to ensure that all consultants in our Solution Services, HR Transformation Services, and Integration and Technology Services attend a quarterly SuccessFactors ... More

2. Aasonn is a Great Place to Work!

I have been working at Aasonn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Aasonn provides great opportunities to it's employees, and rewards those that work hard. The company is growing so fast and seems like it is constantly expanding! Senior leadership truly cares about the employees!

Cons

As with any small fast growing company, Aasonn is still working to create and improve processes. It's all about continuous improvement!