Verry good

Current Employee - Office Staff  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
Current Employee - Office Staff in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I have been working at Abacus as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Its a verry good company in the world

Cons

Its a verry good company in the world kkk

I like the manegment

Other Reviews for Abacus

Thank you!

Former Employee - File Clerk  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - File Clerk in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Abacus as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Assisted with finding me temporary job placement.

Cons

There are not any CONS!!!

First of all let me say I am not in a management position or any high ranking position with Abacus. I am a former employee. This is not advice, but just wanting to say Thank you to a company that provided me with work in my time of need. It really saddens me when people get online and complain about "Having a job." I get it, I know these sites are to vent, hate and gossip, but instead of providing the world with a negative, ungrateful review, I would really like to say Thank you to Abacus Staffing, particularly the location in Mcdonough, GA for providing me with work in my time of need. Prior to working for Abacus, I had been unemployed for a year. Out of all the companies I applied and interviewed for Abacus was the only company that called me back and put me to work just in time. I worked on an assignment for Abacus with a major corporation in Atlanta, GA for about a month, the pay was not much, but it sure was better than $0 and I understood that there were no benefits and any other perks. I was fine with that, the pay was sufficient enough for me. After about a month on the assignment, which by the way I was told in the interview would last for about 6 months, however, it only lasted for a month. I was no doubt very disappointed, but I kept my faith and continued to search and apply for other jobs. About two months later I got a call from the Staffing Coordinator at Abacus saying that they had another job assignment available and how soon can I start. I interviewed for the position, got the job and started working immediately. Once again I was told it would last up to 6 months. Well this time they were correct I was there for 6 months and a week before my assignment was about to end with Abacus I got a call from the Human Resources department for Hewlett Packard (Hp), for a position I had interviewed for 9 months prior. The human resource rep ask was I still interested in the position with Hp, I said heck yeah! Needless to say I started working for Hp the next week after my assignment with Abacus ended. A fulltime, permanent position, with Awesome benefits and one month paid vacation and sick leave. All I have to say is God is Good!

I worked for this company for 8 years at Ga 400 tolls.

Former Employee - Control Room Operator  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Control Room Operator in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Abacus as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros

The money I made was decent and I can't complain because the job was easy.

Cons

We didn't get paid for sick time and after working so many years with a company your vacation time should increase by the years.

At one time we had Aetna Insurance, that is one of the best. Abacus was matching towards our premiums and then they stopped. I feel a company should take care of their employees especially when the employees helped them get what they were aiming for and that was their contracts.

There are newer employer reviews for Abacus.

Worked for Abacus? Contribute to the Community!