Abacus Technology
www.abacustech.com Chevy Chase, MD 150 to 499 Employees

A great starter job.

Toll Collector (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at Abacus Technology as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsSome of the best reasons to work for Abacus in the toll collection positions is the availability of time. It can be a great 2nd job because only 16 hours of your time is required. 9.25 is a pretty good salary to start out with and you have the potential to earn some good hours even overtime if you have the time for it.

ConsToll collecting can be painfully boring at times. Sometimes your sitting maybe for an hour or two without a customer at 6 am which is hard. You may learn how to drink coffee, read a good book, or plan on doing something without electronics with your time. You have to pay the tolls going to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advise getting better compensation plans for the workers and more opportunity to move up in the company.

As a company, Abacus is willing to assist its employees with training and education

I have been working at Abacus Technology full-time

Pros: Training reimbursement Good co-workers who are in the know Cons: Difficult to navigate and talk with management Management seems to be only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

20+ years

I have been working at Abacus Technology

Pros: Interesting projects and people to work with Cons: Nothing of major importance to report More

There are newer reviews on Abacus Technology.

Worked for Abacus Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abacus Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abacus Technology CEO Dennis J. Yee. All reviews posted anonymously by Abacus Technology employees.