Abbott Labs
www.abbott.com Abbott Park, IL 5000+ Employees

Run away from Abbott !!!

Diagnostic Technical Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Abbott Labs

ProsThe last day was so blissful.

ConsManagement culture is so morality reprehensible it will cause you stress that will adversity effect your health. I worked with Abbott for over 20 years. The first 10 were fine. The last 5 were hell. Management only displays the carrot and never the reward. Promotions are granted on the good old boy system of blind loyalty and competent employees are never considered. At this rate the company will be run by a herd of drooling idiots.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the diagnostic division so the management group will be required to reapply for their jobs.

Excellent

Assistant Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Abbott Labs

Pros: Benefits are very well done. Many opportunities for growth.… Cons: Politics and solos can be challenging. More

Abbott is a great place to work for someone who fits the culture.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Abbott Labs

Pros: There is a big, corporate campus feel to working at Abbott. There are a lot of benefits offered on site that are great for… Cons: Abbott is a little slow to adapt to an ever-changing workplace. I felt very behind the times using older software tools that have replacements… Advice to Senior Management: Put more ownership and trust into the resources you manage. Go to lunch with the people you work with and get to know… More

There are newer reviews on Abbott Labs.

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abbott Labs CEO Miles D. White. All reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees.