Abbott Labs
www.abbott.com Abbott Park, IL 5000+ Employees

Pretty good over all

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)
Temecula, CA

I have been working at Abbott Labs full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat benefits and compensation. Friendly co-workers and offers learning opportunities. Great leadership in some functional areas if you are lucky to work those folks.

ConsCareer development is not very wide. Due to the site shrinkage through the years, less and less jobs in Tem location. It provides less career move within the same location unless you are willing to move to another location of the company.

An educational, fantastically-paid internship

Intern (Former Employee)
Worcester, MA

I worked at Abbott Labs as an intern for less than a year

Pros: My team was great; my supervisor in particular made sure I had a good experience and felt welcome, despite being the… Cons: As an intern, I sometimes felt like I didn't actually have very much to do or wasn't contributing that much to… Advice to Senior Management: A more structured internship program would be good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pros and Cons of what was once Abbott Diagnostics Division

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Abbott Labs full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent sales and product training. Many good people within… Cons: Lack of account management continuity for customers. Territories, job… Advice to Senior Management: Customer Care after the sale is as important if not more important than before… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Abbott Labs.

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abbott Labs CEO Miles D. White. All reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Labs employees.