Abbott Nutrition
www.abbottnutrition.com Columbus, OH

This is a place to build your career... Not just a job.

Regional Sales Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Abbott Nutrition full-time for more than 3 years

ProsManagement does not want to see you fail. There is a supportive network of employees/friends who will encourage you to do your best and strive for success.

ConsVery strict start times and lunch hours with very little flexability unless you've worked at the company for 15+ years.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeparate cubes so that managers do not always sit behind subordinates. There's a micro-managed tension in the entire building at Ross Park. The less managed someone is, the more they strive to succeed on their own. When an employee is under the microscope, they WILL fail due to increased tensions and stress.

A very ambitious company with delusions of grandeur

Materials (Former Employee)

I worked at Abbott Nutrition full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Salary, stock options, people, location Cons: Senior management lacks a clue. Advice to Senior Management: Stop the politics, focus on the business. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun while it lasted...

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Abbott Nutrition full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Solid Fortune 500 company with tons of resources, quality products, marketing, and training to back you up. You will become a better… Cons: Culture changed very quickly in the past 5 years. What once was stated from management as "you manage your territory", it is now micro managed… Advice to Senior Management: Enjoy your success and get off the Reps' backs, particularly the proven Reps… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Abbott Nutrition.

Worked for Abbott Nutrition? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abbott Nutrition reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abbott Nutrition CEO Miles D. White. All reviews posted anonymously by Abbott Nutrition employees.