Abbott Vascular

www.abbottvascular.com

Friendly team, great manager

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsVery supportive team. Happy, caring culture. Lots of social offers. Stress free environment. Great place to work. Would definitely recommend to others.

ConsSome supreiors a bit threatned by sharing information and will ignore requests for more training. On the other hand my immeadiate line manager was very supportive.

Advice to Senior ManagementWill be a happier place with less visible politics and a reduction in cliquichness.

Anonymous

I have been working at Abbott Vascular

Pros: it's a job close to work benefits are Ok ..could be a… Cons: Did I say politics! Extreme cronyism Much touted core values mean nothing… Advice to Senior Management: You already know..current situation, as prescribed! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience

I have been working at Abbott Vascular full-time

Pros: Great benefits, decent compensation, lots of opportunity to learn. Cons: Not much of a competitive pay rate in the Bay… More
There are newer reviews on Abbott Vascular.

Worked for Abbott Vascular? Contribute to the Community!