Abcam
www.abcam.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 500 to 999 Employees

Great employer, great experience

Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

ProsCaring attitude, does a lot to take care of staff wellbeing offering a variety of wellbing days, benefits and learning and development opportunities.

Gives staff the opportunity to take responsability early on in their career and run with it. I'd never have been able to get the experience I have got here in another company.

Friendly - we even have a social committee and staff forum

ConsThe benefits package is ok, but could improve to be a bit more competitive as could the salaries.

Great people, great company

I have been working at Abcam

Pros: Everyone is very willing to give you their time, especially if you're new. If you can justify… Cons: Things move pretty fast so the thing your working on… Advice to Senior Management: Connect the offices around the world better. Everyone is really interested… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Abcam full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Interesting and not so common line of business (antibodies and protein detection tools) makes work… Cons: Average salaries. Behind the scenes politics can occasionally complicate projects… Advice to Senior Management: Remuneration could be tied to individual's rather than the whole… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Abcam.

Worked for Abcam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abcam reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abcam CEO Jonathan Milner. All reviews posted anonymously by Abcam employees.