Abcam

www.abcam.com
  www.abcam.com
There are newer employer reviews for Abcam

Great employer, great experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Abcam full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Caring attitude, does a lot to take care of staff wellbeing offering a variety of wellbing days, benefits and learning and development opportunities.

Gives staff the opportunity to take responsability early on in their career and run with it. I'd never have been able to get the experience I have got here in another company.

Friendly - we even have a social committee and staff forum

Cons

The benefits package is ok, but could improve to be a bit more competitive as could the salaries.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Abcam (View Most Recent)

Great people, great company

I have been working at Abcam

Pros

Everyone is very willing to give you their time, especially if you're new.
    If you can justify ideas, management will listen.
    Culture and work environment are valued highly. (they have a table tennis table)

Cons

Things move pretty fast so the thing your working on can be forced to change or be scrapped.

Connect the offices around the world better. Everyone is really interested the people who work there and the skills they have to offer.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Abcam full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Interesting and not so common line of business (antibodies and protein detection tools) makes work interesting and quite varied. Very friendly and open environment. Steady company growth despite economic downturn.

Cons

Average salaries. Behind the scenes politics can occasionally complicate projects and priorities.

Remuneration could be tied to individual's rather than the whole company.

There are newer employer reviews for Abcam