Abelard Construction

www.abelardconstruction.com

Great Opportunity to learn and grow

Sales (Current Employee) Carmel, IN

ProsGreat Leadership and management is motivational. Unlimited earning potential. Friendly and helpful atmosphere. Create your own goals and write your own ticket. It's a fun mix of sales and physical labor.

ConsIf you're too proud, don't work here. You must be open minded and willing to put in hard work to gain benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! If I would suggest anything, provide reps with some small salary (to help cover day to day expenses) as apposed to draws. This will help retain young professionals that are able to take the risk of 1099 sales.

Abelard Construction is a wonderful place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carmel, IN

I have been working at Abelard Construction full-time

Pros: At Abelard Construction, the team is dedicated to both their clients and employees. Everyone works together and listens to each other's ideas. Also there… Cons: The parking lot is small. There is not enough time in the day to finish… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Abelard Construction.

Worked for Abelard Construction? Contribute to the Community!