Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com
  www.abercrombie.com
There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

It's the type of job where if you live with your parents/ or a in college and parents still send you money and stuff.

Former Employee - Floor Model in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Former Employee - Floor Model in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a job to do if you're in high school and still live with parents. Because so, you'll get your paycheck and save up/ have money to say buy a Playstation or money for girlfriend or such :)

Could meet a girlfriend (if you're a boy), or a Boyfriend (if you're a girl). I had 3 chances ;)

Choose your hours

Cons

You have to buy clothing to model it like $70 a shirt only to get a 30% or 10% discount (i forgot).

No way in heck should you make it a full time job. Even my store manager drove suckie cars (unless they have significant others to who help them or so).

Minimum wage.

Not a job you want to make a career out of. Again though it might be ok if you're living with parents and going working full time.

If you wana make it a career, no go to College and study to be an Accountant, of a Business major....don't do that dumb shht of saying "well oh, I'm working my way up the corporation...B.S!! Get your degree then make a career with the Corporation straight with them fresh out of college.

IT REALLY depends on the type of person they are!! If they are a**holes your shift will be kind of not cool... I had a really Good manager who treats everyone really nice and others who Make people work and they just sit in the Back room not not help out... especially during closing.

2337 Other Employee Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch (View Most Recent)

Great job while in school

Current Employee - Floor Model in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Floor Model in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fun work environment, and flexible schedule

Cons

Limited hours, minimum wage job

Take the time to get to know all your employees and let them know they are valued

Average retailer experience from an employee standpoint.

Current Employee - Store Model in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Store Model in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The scheduling is a joke, there are so many people on staff that no one is full time except for the managers which usually are 2-3 people. THe rest are highschool-college kids who dont mind picking up shifts usually.

Cons

no real since of employee worth. Triple A's require employees to spend their minimum wage money on new expesive outfits every few months which is annoying.

invest in your employees more. Doing this creates a better work environment and as such a stronger brand.

There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch