Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com

2051 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

It's the type of job where if you live with your parents/ or a in college and parents still send you money and stuff.

Floor Model (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsIt's a job to do if you're in high school and still live with parents. Because so, you'll get your paycheck and save up/ have money to say buy a Playstation or money for girlfriend or such :)

Could meet a girlfriend (if you're a boy), or a Boyfriend (if you're a girl). I had 3 chances ;)

Choose your hours

ConsYou have to buy clothing to model it like $70 a shirt only to get a 30% or 10% discount (i forgot).

No way in heck should you make it a full time job. Even my store manager drove suckie cars (unless they have significant others to who help them or so).

Minimum wage.

Not a job you want to make a career out of. Again though it might be ok if you're living with parents and going working full time.

If you wana make it a career, no go to College and study to be an Accountant, of a Business major....don't do that dumb shht of saying "well oh, I'm working my way up the corporation...B.S!! Get your degree then make a career with the Corporation straight with them fresh out of college.

Advice to Senior ManagementIT REALLY depends on the type of person they are!! If they are a**holes your shift will be kind of not cool... I had a really Good manager who treats everyone really nice and others who Make people work and they just sit in the Back room not not help out... especially during closing.

fun but stressful

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch full-time

Pros: great discount and laid back environment...wear jeans and flip-flops to… Cons: Somewhat of a dictatorship and employees are not well compensated. Advice to Senior Management: Pay employees what they are worth. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great job while in school

Floor Model (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fun work environment, and flexible schedule Cons: Limited hours, minimum wage job Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to get to know all your employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Abercrombie & Fitch.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!