Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com

2092 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

ok

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Store Manager in Washington, DC

Pros

learn many aspects about running a business

Cons

late hours around holidays. No traveling or vacation during holidays as well.

Other reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Pleasant Experience

Former Employee - "model" A K A Sales Associate  in  Concord, NH
    Former Employee - "model" A K A Sales Associate in Concord, NH

Pros

Low-key, good discount, mostly friendly atmosphere, attained experience in a wide variety of tasks, always on the schedule for as many day of the week I requested.

Cons

The managers didn't always handle stress well, there was some discrimination involved, training wasn't adequate - I basically just got a tour but wasn't taught how to properly fold clothes or how to handle certain types of customers. Learn as you go.

Ease-up.

I got the job while I was still in high school but I didn't realize I would be working in one.

Current Employee - Model  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Model in Orlando, FL

Pros

You get to wear the clothes! That's a bonus. They say you don't have to wear their clothes but you can't work without them. It's the uniform, however, you do get 50% off the uniform other than that it's just 30% at A&F and 20% at Hollister. Another pro is that the playlist they have on loop isn't that bad to listen to. Also - at the beginning of 2013, they gave every associate a chance to get 7 full price items for 50% off. That's a plus.

Cons

I had a few friends that worked there, but other than that, the people are unbearable. The management is horrible. Any model on the sales floor could run that place better than some managers. The upper managers (district, regional) are sharks. Customers aren't that great either. It's just like high school.

Act like your managers and not high schoolers. This is my job. My life does not revolve around a job that gives me less than 20 hours a week.

There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!