Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com

2092 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great company with potential if they would only INVEST in their talented employees.

Current Employee - Model/Brand Representative
Current Employee - Model/Brand Representative

Pros

A very casual, upbeat atmosphere. You can wear jeans and converse shoes everyday to work.
Company has a great image and has a firm grasp on their point of view. A great company to grow with if they allow you to do so. Opportunities to travel globally and to work at Home Office are available.

Cons

No growth potential if you don't have your bachelors degree. Seriously, in my opinion, you do NOT need a degree to succeed in this industry. I worked for 5 years as a Brand Rep/Model/Stock Manager in which I fully supported the store, and on occasion surrounding store's, visual standards and truly had high standards for my work. My DM and SM supported me but without a bachelors degree there is nowhere to advance.

Allow talented associates to grow with the company whether or not they have a bachelors degree. Start hiring employees based on their previous work experience. I have witnessed too many awful management hires working for A&F who have no clue what they are doing nor do they care for their career. Lastly, PLEASE ELEVATE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. SERIOUSLY.