Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com

2030 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Easy first job.

Sales Associate (Model) (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIt's a good place to start, maybe in high school as a first job. The managers are usually nice and understanding. They call you the day before you're scheduled to let you know the time you work the next day or leave you a voicemail message. Not a great job, but It's not hard work at all.

ConsThey pay minimum wage and unless you're employed full time it's hard to get a raise with this company and you'll have to be there for a long time before that's even a possibility. Doesn't pay well.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers deal with a lot and they do very good at their job. They're usually young and don't last over a year before deciding to go back to college instead.

Bittersweet

Impact Team Member (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than a year

Pros: It becomes more bearable once you get to know your… Cons: So many rules! It is ironic that they are big on… Advice to Senior Management: Train your managers better. Most of the new managers seem… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assistant Manager

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch

Pros: hires management with no previous experience, good opportunity to get… Cons: salary not competitive, long hours, work holidays, very structured setting, loud music nonstop on the sales… More
There are newer reviews on Abercrombie & Fitch.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!