Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com

2048 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Fun environment and easy but not a place to work for a long time.

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) Century City, CA

Pros-Schedule flexibility: if you really needed a certain day off, you can easily switch your working days and off days with another manager just as long as he/she is willing to.
-Health benefits: I haven't signed up myself because I lost the opportunity to but my store manager told me the benefits are great.

Cons-The company seeks to hire associates who adhere to the look policy. Therefore, managers may work with associates who may fit the company's look but not necessarily have working experience. Working with associates who may be as young as high school students tend to have less responsibilities and those who aren't high school students. Thus, they may not even show up for their shifts.

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand the company seeks to hire associate who fit the company's brand and looks. However, this does not create the most effective and productive working experience since the basis of employment is not working experience or how well he/she can carry out a given task.
As someone who has worked at the kids store, pumping up the volume seemed unnecessary. Most of the customers were parents and most had difficulty with the music.

fun to work but not enough hours available

Impart (Former Employee) Humble, TX

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for less than a year

Pros: it's a fun atmosphere, you get to meet to new… Cons: you start off with 4 hours a week then it's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fun depending on your store

Sales Associate (Model) (Former Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than a year

Pros: good discount 30-50% off good looking people easy job flexible schedule Cons: little to no hours forced to buy their clothes being on… Advice to Senior Management: Reward those who have been loyal to the company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Abercrombie & Fitch.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!